Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fashion + Food = Fashionable Food, right?


Paisley-2-Parsley
Welcome to a Diary of a Fashionable Cook Learning to be a Fancy Chef!
This is going to be interesting!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Scoop:
I have always loved food. I love to eat it and eat it and eat it....
I, however, do not like to make it!
Some people love to cook, some people don't-
I am ONE of those people!
So, What do I like to do?
I like to shop.....
Not for Food, though........Just clothes & fun stuff! lol
I sure don't sound like much of a Domestic Goddess, do I?
Well.....that's all about to change! :)
I am ready to get busy in the kitchen and start getting fancy with food making!
How hard can it be?
I can put great outfits & accessories together.......
Ingredients have to be kinda like that, right?
_______________________________
Here's my Math equation of the day:
Fashion + Food = Fashionable Food!
(Atleast I think so?)
I guess we'll find out soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paisley-2-Parsley
will help me keep track of what's new in my kitchen!
(Uhhh...what's parsley, again? lol)
So..........Can I take your order?

No comments: